- Please specify on checkout where your parcel can be left if you’re not home at time of delivery
- If nothing is specified, you accept our delivery terms of authority to leave and the driver will leave your parcel at the front door or in a location they deem secure
- If a delay is likely to occur beyond our control we will advise you where we can
- We do not ship to PO Boxes
- We recommend selecting an address where delivery of your goods will be safe, and someone there to accept your parcel eg. Work address
- Please note drivers are unable to call you prior to delivery, so please carefully select an address where someone will be present, or safe to leave your parcel
- Tracking info will be sent via email confirmation or SMS once your order has been dispatched. If you don’t receive tracking information immediately, please allow a few hours before contacting us to allow our couriers systems to update
- To track your order, simply click the tracking number link sent via email or SMS
- We don’t ship on weekends or Public holidays
- If delivery is required urgently, please contact us immediately on +61 427 240 339 and we can try arrange delivery for a potential extra cost
- Please ensure that you enter your correct delivery address, telephone number and any delivery instructions on checkout to ensure successful delivery of your order.
- If the courier is unable to complete delivery due to incorrect, impartial or an incomplete address, you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
- Once your order has been dispatched details such as address are unable to be updated or changed.
If you have any questions regarding your shipping, please email us at email@example.com